Health and Safety
Download forms to report a staff or student injury. Reporting the inspection of first aid kits and AEDs.
Guidelines on how health and safety works within Wolf Creek Public Schools.
Archive of communications from the Committee (newsletters and safety bulletins) and Meeting Minutes.
Health & Safety Resources for Staff
- Teacher Safety Information
Chemical hazard information for science labs, CTS shops, custodians, Facilities shops and other locations across the school division.
Health and Safety Legislation
- Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Act 2009
- Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Regulation 2009
- Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code 2009
Hour Zero Resources
- Administrator Tutorials
- Staff Tutorial
- Forms and Resources
|Prior to 1st day of classes: (in order of recommeded completion)
||By October 1st:(in order of recommeded completion)
Emergency Drill Schedule
- September - Fire Drill, Lock-Down
- October - Fire Drill, Hold and Secure
- November - Fire Drill
- January - Shelter-in-Place
- February -Lock-Down
- March - Fire Drill, Hold and Secure
- April - Fire Drill, Drop-Cover-Hold
- May - Fire Drill
For more information, please contact:
Health and Safety Coordinator
Wolf Creek Public Schools
6000 Hwy 2A
Ponoka, AB T4J 1P6
Telephone: (403) 783-5441 Ext. 1246
Fax: (403) 783-3155