To monitor your children daily for COVID-19 symptoms, continue to refer to the daily health assessment at: Alberta Health Daily Checklist
More information on Alberta Health guidance can be found at: Guidance for Respiratory Illness and Management in Schools.
Guiding Documents and Resources
Wolf Creek Public Schools’ 2021-22 School Year: Guide for Parents/Guardians is supported by a number of documents and resources. We encourage you to use these resources for more information, for daily symptoms screening and to determine whether you require a test for COVID-19.
- Alberta Health: Daily COVID-19 SYMPTOM Screening Checklist
- Alberta Health: Do you require a COVID-19 test? (COVID-19 Self-Assessment for Albertans)
- Alberta Government: COVID-19: Mask Requirements
- Alberta Government: COVID-19: Public Health Actions
- Alberta Government: Parents' guide 2021-22 school year
The Student Transportation Association of Alberta presents a video for families regarding School Bus COVID Safety.
View the video at: staa.ab.ca/covid-videos