To monitor your children daily for COVID-19 symptoms, continue to refer to the daily health assessment at: Alberta Health Daily Checklist
More information on Alberta Health guidance can be found at: Guidance for Respiratory Illness and Management in Schools.
Guiding Documents and Resources
Wolf Creek Public Schools’ 2021-22 School Year: Guide for Parents/Guardians is supported by a number of documents and resources. We encourage you to use these resources for more information, for daily symptoms screening and to determine whether you require a test for COVID-19.
- Alberta Government: Guidance for Schools (K-12) and School Buses
- Alberta Health: Daily COVID-19 SYMPTOM Screening Checklist
- Alberta Government: COVID-19: Mask Requirements
- Alberta Government: COVID-19: Public Health Actions
- Alberta Government: Having a safe and healthy school year: At-home rapid testing (VIDEO)