Inclusive Learning Services
Wolf Creek Public Schools (WCPS) is committed to meeting the diverse needs of all learners as outlined in the WCPS and Inclusive Learning Services vision, mission statement, and guiding principles.
Wolf Creek Public Schools provides an ease of access to all their departments. Inclusive Learning Services is only one of several departments supporting schools, students and families across the division. WCPS is structured to support student achievement, and a dedicated team of professionals work collaboratively to provide the best in educational opportunities and operational services.
Mission and Vision
The mission of WCPS Inclusive Learning Services Team is to meet the needs of all learners within a collaborative service delivery model that is responsive, coordinated and evidence based, within the context of the WCPS Excellent Learning Environments (ELE) Vision.
Success for ALL learners is a foundation in WCPS. We believe all children can learn and reach their full potential given opportunity, effective teaching, appropriate resources and supports.
Inclusion in WCPS encompases:
- Valuing diversity and inclusion
- A commitment to relationship building and collaboration to support learners to be their best
- Supporting excellent learning environments for all students to realize their potential
- Systematically planned processes, coordinated resources and support structures
- Ensuring common language and understanding of Inclusive Learning Services mandates and roles
- Progressive and responsive approaches to provincial and division mandates
- A commitment to evidence based and growth focused practice