Change in Status 2019/2020
To All Teachers of Wolf Creek Public Schools:
As we have reached the mid-point of our current school term, it is time to look ahead and initiate some preliminary planning for the 2019/2020 school year.
If you are considering a change to your current employment status, please complete any of the following forms that apply to you. We have also included a few FAQ's below that will assist you with the process.
What are Change in Status Forms?
- These are forms for teachers to complete who are requesting any of the following:
- Request for increase to fte
- Request for decrease to fte
- Request for Leave of Absence (full or partial)
- Transition to Retirement
- Transfer Request
- Deferred Salary Request
- Teacher Exchange Request
What is the due date for this year's Change of Status Forms?
- Friday, March 31st, 2019
Which teachers should complete a Change of Status Forms?
- All teachers, including administrators and teachers working at division office.
- Teachers on continuous, probationary, and interim contracts.
- Teachers currently on leave.
- Principals and Assistant-Principals
Who do I contact if I have questions about completing this year's Teacher Intent Form?
Jennifer Hansen (People Services, Executive Assistant)
403-783-5441 ext. 1240
Thank you in advance for sharing your 2019/2020 intentions. The information shared will help us immensely during the next few months as we plan for the upcoming school year