Perfect for Retirees or Stay-at-Home Parents wanting to work part time!
Wolf Creek Public Schools (WCPS) offers an exciting and fulfilling opportunity as a spare bus driver. The opportunity includes free license and driver training, competitive wages and flexibility.
- Part-time Hours, and flexible schedule
- Ability to bring up to two preschool aged children to work with you
- Free Class 2 and Mandatory Entry Level Driver Training
- Competitive wages, with the opportunity to take on additional routes and field trips
- Summers, weekends, evenings and holidays off.
- A crucial part of the school day for students and their families
WCPS Transportation is seeking dedicated people to be spare bus drivers. Drivers are responsible for safely transporting students daily, and must be committed to the utmost safety of students and customer service. Spare drivers assist by picking up and fulfilling routes when regular drivers are unavailable.
- Valid Class 5 (non-GDL) driver’s license. (Free Class 2 Training will be provided
- 10 Year Driver's Abstract. (10 Year commercial drivers abstract for licenses about a Class 5)
- Clear Criminal record and Child Welfare Check
Please send resume and references to email@example.com
Call 403-785-0726 for more information.