Host an International Student
Memories • Life-Long Friendships • Cultural Experiences • Short Term or Long Term Stays
As summer approaches, the Wolf Creek International Learning Program is again hosting students from China in a two-week program in July. Wolf Creek International Learning Program is actively looking for interested individuals, couples or families to host a student for approximately 11 days from July 16 to July 28.
Additionally we are interested in a host family for the adult chaperones (teachers) from China as well.
Please download the brochure seen here: Wolf Creek International Home Stay Brochure
Also take a moment to learn more about this exciting opportunity through the video below.
In addition to the summer program, we have students coming for short term (2 weeks) and long term (5 months) in the upcoming school year. Wolf Creek International Learning Program is looking for families interested in hosting students in the fall, winter and spring as well. Hosts are reimbursed on a daily rate to assist with costs during the time the student stays with them.
SO MANY BENEFITS FOR BEING A HOST FAMILY:
- the opportunity to learn about another person’s culture, customs, and history
- inspiring you and your family to explore your own province and country
- making a difference in a meaningful way on a global scale
- socializing with other families who are hosting international students
- developing lasting friendships with students and their overseas families
Please contact, via phone or text, Jamie Williamson at 403.506.6558